Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The storm inside me..omg

Wut a busy week i had but i'll alwiz ensure myself to find way for blogging..hee.Day seems busy as usual, but there's always a room for me to create something fun. I just came back from KL yesterday..done for raya shopping..whee.It's ald fifteen of Ramadhan..halfway to go before all muslim will celebrating Hari Raya..how fast time flies. I alwiz wish there were no sorrow, crying or maybe pain in this world at any point in my life. I'm getting better each day..thanx Allah for giving me the strength to counter all thie shortcoming. I hate being stereotype and i know everyone has their own way of saying and doing things but as far as I've concerned, straightforward is the best way..absolutely no beating around the bush..too good to be true..lol. I believe love doesn't have to hurt and showing it and living it has another story itself..and this time i think it is worth for me to wait since there's still few commitments still tag us along and we should give ourselves some space and time to settledown..well,i think it's not an issue here..all i can do now is making the best of it. It felt good typing all that out..I feel renewed and refreshed..he.Well,busy moment ahead..actually I have so much to blog about but seriously not enough time to..though there's something worth writing..huhu.Will try to with God willing..hav a great day,peeps~

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."



No comments: